Information issued by PizzaMetroPizza Ltd. Company n.04752130 VAT: 810530968 pursuant to art. 13 of the 2016/679 European Regulation
1) as a result of your visits to our websites, the compilation of forms , its participation in our competitions, the receipt of your requests / queries, preliminary contacts, investigations and market research, any establishment of business relationships, our company will collect and process your personal data;
2) we specify for the sake of clarity, the following definitions given in the 2016/679 European Regulation:
Personal data: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (‘concerned’); an identifiable natural person can be identified, either directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social;
Treatment: any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation, adaptation o the modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
All of this premised, pursuant to Article 13 of the 2016/679 European Regulation,
we inform you
that the collection and processing of personal data will be carried out by the writing company in accordance with the following:
- a) general purposes: the data will be processed to meet your requests / questions, for the correct performance of bureaucratic, accounting, tax, commercial, technical and for business activities required by law and in any case strictly related to existing relationships;
- b) “direct marketing” purposes: your data may be used only and exclusively with your free, optional, specific and explicit consent revocable at any time, also for sending material / advertising messages by post, e-mail , telephone, fax, sms,mms,whatsapp and similar instruments; after having given consent, it is however his right to object, at any time and without charge, to the processing of his data for this purpose;
- c) methods: the data will be processed using both paper and electronic / IT / telematic tools / supports, in full compliance with the law, according to the principles of lawfulness and fairness and in order to protect your privacy;
- d) optional conferment: the provision of your data is optional and not mandatory;
- e) consequences of any refusal: the refusal to provide data or complete opposition to their processing for the purposes referred to in point a), may in any case make it impossible to satisfy certain requests;the refusal to use the data for the purposes referred to in point b), however, will not have any consequence on the recognition of benefits linked to promotions or on the relationships between them;
- f) subjects or categories of subjects (recipients) to whom the data may be communicated or disseminated: the data may be communicated, subject to its specific and explicit consent, for the correct performance of the purposes referred to in points a) and b) to the subsidiaries from our company or connected to it.The data can then be communicated, only for the purposes referred to in point a), to other third parties, in order to fulfill any legal or contractual obligations.The data will not be disseminated under any circumstances;
- g) managers and company officers in charge of processing: the data will be processed only and exclusively by a limited number of company representatives in the administrative, marketing,Cedand commercial sectors , specifically authorized;
- h) automated decision-making processes (eg profiling): no automated decision-making processes are in any way managed;
- i) rights of the interested party: you enjoy all the rights set out in the 2016/679 European Regulation, such as the right to request access to personal data and their correction, the cancellation of the same, the limitation of treatment, the right to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability.He also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority;
- j) transfers to third countries: any transfer of personal data to a third country outside the European Union or to an international organization will take place on the basis of an adequacy decision of the Commission or, in the case of transfers referred to in Articles 46 , 47 or 49, second paragraph, of the European Regulations, on the basis of appropriate and appropriate guarantees;
- k) data retention period: the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to meet the requests of the interested party or in accordance with the provisions of current regulations or any contractual clauses;
- l) owner: owner of the treatment isPizzaMetroPizza 64 Battersea Rise SW11 1EQ London UK, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore;
- m) responsible for dataprotection/ data protection officer: the chief privacy officer is Palladino Diego , with address 64 Battersea Rise SW11 1EQ London UK, phone. 020.72283812; any request for clarification or information may be addressed to this person.
This information can be integrated, either verbally or in writing, with further elements and indications, in order to best meet any need for information on the subject of “Privacy” and to comply with regulatory developments.